Friday, July 3, 2009

Proud to be American

People ask me every year whay is the 4th of july so important to you? The answer is simple and complex at the same time. When I was a little girl I can remember sitting on my Grandpa's knee and him telling me if you do not love this country then you leave this country! For me it is just that simple, how dare you stand and protest military that gives you the freedom to stand up and protest! I do not have much paitence for folks like that.

July 4th is all about family, childhood memories, cookouts, and most importantly appreciating the freedom to worship God in any way you can. So this Saturday when you are sitting around, just take a breath look around and be thankful for a God who loves us, and pray for this country as it goes through a new era. We as christains face a grave issue, It is time for us to not stand and fight but kneel in prayer. Praying God will heal our nation as He has done so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment