Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me where I am now

Very few people get to date their best friends and fewer still get the honor of fallin in love with that person. I was one of the fortunate ones. The only downside is that things happen and you are guaranteed nothin in this life. The video that I made is called Where I stood by Missy Higgins. It's all about a girl who has lost who and what she is. She is not sure of anything anymore. She begins a journey of self discovery which is where my life is now. Discovery.

I still love my best friend although life is weird without spendin so much time without him. But I am learnin a great deal about myself in the process. We are still friends that much has not changed I can say he is still the one I want to share my darkest secrets with. LOL (Corny I know) The only reason I share this now is I miss him greatly,but for now this break is what I need. Many of you have noticed a difference and I felt that if you were going to be prayin for me, you should know a lil more.

No comments:

Post a Comment